Friday, December 19, 2003

Revolution is not a onetime event.

Yay! another nothing day!

My screwed up sleeping cycles are annoying the fuck out of me. I go to sleep at 9 and wake up at 2 in the morning, then go back to sleep at 6. I wake up again at 12, annoyed for missing half the day. *grumble* it's just me bitching, pay no attention to it.

Are you paying attention to it? cause if you are...

I'm going to NYC tomorrow and this weekend, quite happy for that. I am going to the cultural places rather than ultra-yuppie stuff, so it's all good.

Also going to Washington D.C. over the Christmas period, i'll keep you updated on that as well.

Gah. Annoyed as hell cause I just coastered a CD. Damn it. Meh, there's more where they came from.

Eating pomegrenate, reading Harry Potter, could life get any better?

Well, obviously, yes!

The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.

Night all.

No comments: