Thursday, December 11, 2003

If you do not desire love, you do not desire life.

I'm doing this early because I have lot of stuff to do today, and I want to get this out of the way.

That's it. I'm at the end of my tether. I'm almost completely out of energy and I can't do anything. I'm going to for one last shot to stay alive. If this fails, I will die. I hate to issue things like these but I feel I have to.

I didn't go to graduation today. I felt too tired and I had to pack. I have to get costumes for drama.

It's an incredibly scary feeling to wake up in the middle of the night and have a sudden chill pass over you. It's even worse when you couldn't get to sleep till late and you're unable to go back to sleep. I've been having this for about 6 weeks now, and I can't handle it anymore.

I'm going for my last shot. If this fails, I'll be dead in a little over 6 weeks.

I'm sorry.

I love you all.

Bye.

No comments: