Friday, December 05, 2003

If you act like nothing is wrong, nothing is wrong.

Have you ever noticed certain words in Japanese sound exactly like swear words in English? For example, "Shut the fuck up" ( Please stop making so much noise while having sexual intercourse) and "Fuck off" (I wish to have sexual intercourse with you)

Another pointless day. Learnt about alcohol and gambling. That doesn't seem so suprising now.

Finally going to concert, going on Saturday. Got crappy seats for it. Ah well, atleast got seats for it.

Nyah. Feel psychotic and crazy. Like Zim. I just need coffee! that's it, all to do with coffee, my precious coffee...stop looking at me like that.

Hedonism isn't working all that well. I can't even think of a convenient target to blame. Bad day. *nods wisely*

To quote Amal:

"It's awkward now going to Jareds house, like we used to."

"Why?"

"Because Jared's there."


A whispered goodbye.

No comments: