Friday, December 12, 2003

True friends are those who really know you but love you anyway.

There’s a blue bird at my window
I can’t hear the songs he sings
All the jewels in heaven
They don’t look the same to me

I just wade the tides that turned
Till I learn to leave the past behind

It’s only lies that I’m living
It’s only tears that I’m crying
It’s only you that I’m losing
Guess I’m doing fine

Feeling oh so sentimental right now. It'll wear off soon.

Circus has been cancelled, actually kinda annoyed for that. it was stupid, slapdash and didn't make sense, but atleast I threw some effort into it. I have to go back at 5, so I have some time to burn.

I've decided to listen to all the best stuff I have, I'm not going to have much of a chance to get to listen to music over there, so i'm listening to about 2-3 hours of music and then I have to go back.

I have to finish packing, but that'll take about 30 mins at most, so I'm not really worried there.

I can't think of anything else that I need to do, I'm sure as hell hoping there isn't. Feeling oddly cheerful and talkative, could be the excitement of travelling overseas kicking in. Or something else.

Lonesome tears
I can't cry them anymore
I can't think of what they're for
Oh they ruin me every time
But I'll try
To leave behind some days
These tears just can't erase
I don’t need them anymore

How could this love
Ever turning
Never turn its eye on me
How could this love
Ever changing
Never change the way I feel


Have fun while I'm gone. I'll promise to write. Bye.

No comments: